• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Red Dead Redemption Memorable Moments

stankowalski

Just tried the multiplayer. Nothing like starting out with a pooty pistol and a donkey to ride. I got killed multiple times, but mostly by people with rifles shooting me from a distance. I did get one of them fugers though. He rode up to me on his nice horse with his big rifle, and I charged him with my donkey and shitty gun blazing. I had to reload to kill him, but I got him.

Yeah I've been playing multiplayer a lot with a couple buds. We should really get a huddle posse going. You can do ganghideouts over and over using transports making it fast, even with a large group you get a ton of xp. You'll get rid of the donkey pretty fast.

The online seems to be mostly fixed, the only issue I had yesterday was slight lag here and there in certain areas.

They gotta fix the respawning though, spawn camping is horrible on this game lol.

So far it's fun though. The TDM and other modes are pretty fun too. Multiplayer is actually turning out to be decent, props on Rockstar for fixing stuff asap.

Still waiting for my copy, but from what I've been hearing about the persistent online world it's gonna be a bit annoying for new players that come in late.

I don't know, leveling is basically just to get new mounts and characters and start out with better weapons. You can always go and clear certain gang hideouts to get some decent weapons.

Another thing is the semi-auto pistols, like the High Power or Mauser pistols is easy mode. They lock on and just smash the trigger.

Some people you can't lock on with though, someone said it's cause they turned theirs off so you can't use it on them. I need to figure out if that's true.

Archived