• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Official Huddle Beer Thread

CharlotteBeer.com

There are so many different styles of beer that are brewed to high gravity, but since you like the Three Philosophers I might recommend some Belgian quads or strong dark ales. You might try Chimay Blue or St. Bernardus Abt. 12 to start.

Imperial stouts are usually higher gravity as well, but very different from the aforementioned beers. Give those a shot and see where your tastes lie, and then go from there!

:cheers2:

Abt 12 was one of my first intros to high grav bier. A classic.

my real name is Floyd.

I majored in Russian Mysticism in college.

Ive been told I taste like Creme Brûlée

Lately my wife has been bringing home these beers for me.

She has hit two home runs, with the Three Floyds and now this one.

makes me wonder if she is sneakin' around on me with some guy that has great taste in beer.

If these 2 are any indication, he should come over and have a few beers with me.

I'll kick his ass later.

I mentioned a while back that Foothills Brewing's beer would join Olde Mecklenburg and Skull Coast in BOA stadium this year. Natty Greene's has also been added, bringing the craft brewery total to four -- with all of them brewed in the Carolinas.

Here's the list of sections where you can find craft beer in Panthers stadium, if anyone's interested.

I mentioned a while back that Foothills Brewing's beer would join Olde Mecklenburg and Skull Coast in BOA stadium this year. Natty Greene's has also been added, bringing the craft brewery total to four -- with all of them brewed in the Carolinas.

Here's the list of sections where you can find craft beer in Panthers stadium, if anyone's interested.

Just added LoneRider Brewery to the link above. It's awesome to have so many craft options in the stadium. If you're going to pay stadium prices for a beer, at least make it a good one.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived