• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Met Lebraun James Last Night!

Speed

I swear the following story is absolutely true.

I was in a restaurant last night and met Lebraun James. I was setting in the back and noticed some guys in the next booth. Mr. James had his back to the room and was going pretty well unnoticed. He had on a Miami Dolphins toboggan, of all things. (I will explain why I think he chose that particular head gear latter.) My booth was in the very back. I heard his name mentioned and looked over at the table. He made eye contact and realized I had made him.

He was involved in some sort of interview, but when we made eye contact he excused himself from the interview and spoke to me. I went over to his table and, he was telling the interviewer “I got to give some stuff to my man here. He handed me several key chains with the Heat logo. I kept one and gave out the rest to friends that were there.

The conversation was actually pleasant. I told him I remembered hearing of him when he was in high school and they were raising all the hoopla. I ask him about the blue Nikes. “Man where did you get those blue Nikes?” I was kind of winking when I ask that. He did not come clean and was getting up to leave by then. I told him that I’d play in high heels for $5 million. He smiled and left. Seemed to be a decent chap.

I think the Dolphins hat was a dream defect. I have eaten lots of crab legs but I am telling you that that is the first time t

Speed,

Is English your first language? Just wondering....

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

Juro la siguiente historia es absolutamente cierto.

Yo estaba en un restaurante la noche anterior y se reunió Lebraun James. Me estaba poniendo en la espalda y se dio cuenta algunos chicos en el stand de al lado. Sr. James estaba de espaldas a la sala e iba bastante bien desapercibida. Había en un tobogán los Delfines de Miami, de todas las cosas. (Voy a explicar por qué cree que eligió este último cabeza de determinadas artes de pesca.) Mi puesto estaba en la parte más trasera. He oído mencionar su nombre y miró a la mesa. Hizo contacto con los ojos y se dio cuenta que yo le había hecho.

Estuvo involucrado en algún tipo de entrevista, pero cuando hicimos contacto con los ojos que se excusó de la entrevista y me habló. Me acerqué a su mesa y, estaba diciendo que el entrevistador-Tengo que dar algunas cosas a mi hombre aquí. Él me dio varias cadenas de clave con el logotipo de calor. Mantuve una y dio el resto a los amigos que allí había.

La conversación fue realmente agradable. Le dije que recordaba haber oído de él cuando estaba en la secundaria y estaba criando todo el alboroto. Le pregunto acerca de las Nike azul. "El hombre de dónde has sacado las zapatillas Nike azul?" Yo era clase de guiños cuando le pregunto eso. Él no vino limpio y se levantaba para salir de ese entonces. Le dije que yo jugaría con tacones altos por $ 5 millones. Sonrió y se fue. Parecía ser un tipo decente.

Creo que el sombrero de Delfines fue un defecto sueño. He comido un montón de patas de cangrejo, pero te estoy diciendo que esta es la primera vez t

Archived