• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Droid X

Darth Biscuit

iPhone has HDMI out?

Removable storage?

Yeah...Droid X looks like a little better Evo. iPhones are nice and pretty and VERY user friendly (read retards can use them), but for features...give me the HDMI out and the ability to swap out a memory card that has videos vs. music.

Let's see how the battery life of Droid X compares to the Evo, which seems to be the only real downside right now.

why not?

I never have dropped calls. Perfectly happy with AT&T.

i don't know personally. looking at the coverage map in wilmington, everything seems fine for the city, and signal is just slightly weaker as you get further out. a friend told me though that he has to take his 3gs outside on his patio to talk, and he lives just a few miles from me.

why not?

I never have dropped calls. Perfectly happy with AT&T.

I know several people in this area that have been very unhappy with AT&T service and coverage. I was with Sprint before Alltell and Sprint sucked here... I've been very happy with Alltell/Verizon, I have coverage everywhere...

Sprint and AT&T are very similar in coverage, but Sprint edges them out. Verizon pwns them all.

If you're someone that rarely leaves an urban center or interstate, your coverage is ok (not great...just ok) and AT&T and Sprint work just fine. If you're someone that actually moves around the state a bit, then Verizon is who you're going to want.

I haven't seen the Droid X myself, but I have heard that it is pretty dang big. Add that to the fact it doesn't have a slide-out keyboard, and I'm most happy with my Droid. I don't need TV or an HDMI interface (currently).

I was disappointed it didn't have a slide out keyboard ether. To be so big you would think it would have space for it. Besides my moto droid is way faster then it anyway.

I paid to get out of my AT&T contract, they suck so bad. Never leave Verizon again.

Alltel was better when it was around but I got the best of both worlds. My old Alltel plan was grandfathered in so I pay 30 less a month and get to have any Verizon phone I want.

Archived