• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any Pro Wrestling fans here?

C-A-T-S

I watch Raw from time to time. TNA is better though. WWE went down hill after Stone Cold and The Rock were permanently gone. But I have watched Raw consistently for a few weeks. It just drives me crazy with the whole "Anonymous GM" bit. Quit stalling cause you haven't filled the damn position! Or was that announced tonight and I just missed it? Stopped watching when Sheamus's (or however the hell you spell his name) match was over.

It just drives me crazy with the whole "Anonymous GM" bit. Quit stalling cause you haven't filled the damn position! Or was that announced tonight and I just missed it?

Still nothing, that dang loud Email alert going across the whole arena drives me nuts, you missed the best part of the show, John Cena and his team of Edge, Chris Jericho, The Great Khali, John Morrison, R-Truth, and Bret Hart will face The Nexus at SummerSlam.

The Raw GM will end up being revealed either at SS or the following night on Raw. Great angle to work anyway. I mean, I final clash between Cena and Nexus. Finally a fair fight. It would only make sense. But, knowing the way Raw works these days, it'll be until the next damn Wrestlemania before any questions are answered. Hate I missed that.

If you ask me, make the Raw GM something off the wall. Axel Rose (or Slash). Hell, Phil Anselmo. Then, you can make that GM a heel, have him try to screw the faces out of every match with impossible odds, have the faces win some, lose some, keep the suspense. Pro Wrestling has gotten so predictable. Either the face will win or he will get screwed. How about the heel in the match just...wins? Like they used to. Go back to the days of street fights, ass cream, and beer trucks. Painted bikinis on the Divas, mud wrestling, and limos being filled with cement.

I'm just tired of the predictability. We all know its not real. We watch for the entertainment value and most stopped watching when every Cena angle became "overcoming the odds". Then, when WWE found out that it was getting stale after a year or two, they started having Cena get screwed, even lose a couple matches head up. But it was too late. I remember The Rock and Stone Cold feuding. Epic.

Archived