• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eye glasses question

Johnny Rockets

So I wear contacts but I take them out when I get home most days and need a pair of glasses to wear around the house and on days I don't feel like putting the contacts in. Keeping in mind that I hate the idea of glasses and can be a bit on the vain side with stuff like this, where is a good place to shop for some that has a large selection of designer frames?

Have you thought of retinal molding? You were special contacts at night and taken them out in the morning and you don't need correction for 24-48 hrs.

That is interesting, haven't heard of that. I am doing lasik surgery but that is going to wait until next year. Just want some glasses to get me by until then.

But you can't try them on first....you just found a pair that you thought you might like and ordered them?

you can do a virtual try on ... and ....

Free Everything

Shipping, home try-ons and returns.

Home Try-Ons

We'll ship you up to 5 pairs of our frames (without prescription lenses) to try-on at home for free with no obligation to buy. Just return the frames to a UPS Ground location in the original packaging with our pre-paid return shipping label, within 5 days of receiving them.

http://www.warbyparker.com/Our-Story/pledge

I haven't bought any yet, but I am thinking about it.

Archived