• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Raisens?

SmootsDaddy89

I don't eat raisins. Too many calories. My dad use to tell me if I ate raisins I'd get really big boobs. So i use to eat a lot of raisins. It worked. But now I realize that I only had big boobs because I was fat, probably because of the all the raisins I was eating.

I don't eat raisins. Too many calories. My dad use to tell me if I ate raisins I'd get really big boobs. So i use to eat a lot of raisins. It worked. But now I realize that I only had big boobs because I was fat, probably because of the all the raisins I was eating.

Nature's candy. Not raisins. Boobs.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Only on the Internet would guys desperately ask for pics of a fat girl they've never seen in their life.

No offense, Cat. I take it you meant you were fat then and not now.

Desperately?

I'd say it was more of a suggestion to prove the validity of her statement.

And do you not like big boobs?

Only on the Internet would guys desperately ask for pics of a fat girl they've never seen in their life.

No offense, Cat. I take it you meant you were fat then and not now.

I was 5'9 and about 140ish. Now I'm 123ish (damn you vodka!!!)

Archived