• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

According to ESPN's Madden 11 season simulation...

CatMan72

Madden is about as usefull as fantasy football magazines. At the end of last season

I compared one of my magazines to the predictions at the beginning. No one picked

Chris Johnson as the #1 RB, no one picked the Jets would have the least scored

on DEF, and no one would have predicted that Vernon Davis, Larry Fitzgerald,

and Randy Moss would be tied for receiving TDs.

I hope our real game against the Giants this year goes like the game I had against them last night in Madden 11... beat them 44-7, Moore went out with an injury in the first quarter (not hoping for that part to be clear) so Clausen came in and tore it up. DeAngelo Williams had 150 yards rushing (Stewart is injured) and Dan Conner (me) played like a beast.

Interestingly enough, when you allow the computer to re-organize your depth chart it puts Beason at SLB, Connor at MLB and Davis at WLB (Davis injury not in roster update yet).

20+ posts in a Madden thread without anyone saying it's a suck-filled, buggy cashgrab and that 2k cured cancer and shat rainbows.

It's like I don't even know you people anymore.

LOL, that is amazing - my guess is that all the people who normally post this kind of stuff about Madden are off playing it right now...

Archived