• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Definition of bandwagon fans

panthers1789

Thank you for being dramatic and immature and calling me a dumbass for a completely valid comment. I've been here since the beginning rooting hard just like I'm sure tons of people on this forum have. I'm talking more about the city in general, people who couldn't have told you our record in the first half of the season, but were in love with the team before the game Saturday night. I don't know about you but I know tons of those people.

And the rest of my post can apply to the people on the forum. One bad game and people think that all the sudden, forget that we had a successful 12-4 regular season, the Panthers are screwed and won't be good until half of the organization is fired and replaced. That is band wagon, that is fair weather.

Being one of the people you are referring too, I greatly disagree. How do things work at your job? Oh just go and lose the big account and don't worry about your job on Monday? Do you have any idea how many guys would kill to be on that field? Should Dan Henning still be calling plays? What about Weinke or Carr? Calling for change does not signify a lack of loyalty.

i have always cared about the panthers and i love profootball but whay i saw saturday night was imbarrassing to the organization and the fans who have lived with the pain this team seems to cause i still say it and i have watched the games for over 40 years jale cost us this game and i saw 3 years ago he was not right anymore and we can live in deniel all we want too but we need new qb next season who can manage agame we have the pieces for something special here just need abetter defense and a qb thats all

How about a period or comma or something. I almost passed out trying to read that. Just joking around don't get mad.

Fairweather and Bandwagon are just different ways to say "disloyal" which is exactly what I'm saying. It's called a synonym

By the way, next time you're trying to make a point in an argument you probably shouldn't reference urban dictionary as your source.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA, this guy is special.

What reference should I be using for a made up/slang word then?

It also has nothing to do with being disloyal either. LOL

You clearly aren't smart enough to understand.

Anyway assuming it was; wanting a new QB, coach, or w/e isn't being disloyal.

Good try though.

Maybe it's not your fault, maybe the school system failed you :(

HAHAHAHHAHAHA, this guy is special.

What reference should I be using for a made up/slang word then?

It also has nothing to do with being disloyal either. LOL

You clearly aren't smart enough to understand.

Anyway assuming it was; wanting a new QB, coach, or w/e isn't being disloyal.

Good try though.

Maybe it's not your fault, maybe the school system failed you :(

Read over some of your comments in this thread, take some time to think real long and hard, and then you tell me which one of us has been failed by the school system. Almost everything you type is incoherent and you obviously have no ability to carry on a logical conversation if someone disagrees with you. Instead of making real points or presenting something intelligent, you're just "LOL'ing" and taking personal shots that have nothing to do with what we're talking about.

And if you seriously think that being fairweather is not similar to being disloyal then you are quite confused.

Ok, that's valid. But how do things work at your job? After a year of good work and success are you fired after one bad day?

Maybe so, maybe not, but I'm not making 6mil a year in a televised high-profile position. Think what you may, but we have some people that need to go. I like Delhomme---we all "like" him, but he blew it. We didn't get to be 12-4 this season because of him, we got to be 12-5. Let's get real here: we're not talking about firing Drew Brees, we're talking about Jake Delhomme.

Read over some of your comments in this thread, take some time to think real long and hard, and then you tell me which one of us has been failed by the school system. Almost everything you type is incoherent and you obviously have no ability to carry on a logical conversation if someone disagrees with you. Instead of making real points or presenting something intelligent, you're just "LOL'ing" and taking personal shots that have nothing to do with what we're talking about.

And if you seriously think that being fairweather is not similar to being disloyal then you are quite confused.

The Logical conversation ends when you STILL don't know what the word means.

Sry

Thank you for being dramatic and immature and calling me a dumbass for a completely valid comment. I've been here since the beginning rooting hard just like I'm sure tons of people on this forum have. I'm talking more about the city in general, people who couldn't have told you our record in the first half of the season, but were in love with the team before the game Saturday night. I don't know about you but I know tons of those people.

And the rest of my post can apply to the people on the forum. One bad game and people think that all the sudden, forget that we had a successful 12-4 regular season, the Panthers are screwed and won't be good until half of the organization is fired and replaced. That is band wagon, that is fair weather.

What fan base isn't bandwagon in your opinion.

The Cardinal couldn't even sell out their first playoff game, yet for this Sundays game they sold out all their tickets in 6 minutes.

Check me if I'm wrong, but didn't we have a few places giving away tickets to our game? Guess it counts if a radio station or other company buys tickets to use as giveaway promos.

they refuse to sell to philly fans... only to arizona residents. what a pussy move

Don't the Panthers do the same exact thing when they put single game tickets up for the regular season? Seems to me I remember a N/S Carolina residency requirement.

Originally Posted by John Fox

they refuse to sell to philly fans... only to arizona residents. what a pussy move

Don't the Panthers do the same exact thing when they put single game tickets up for the regular season? Seems to me I remember a N/S Carolina residency requirement.

Yes, they do. I am affected by this stupid rule every year.

Archived