• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our Offense Can't Score Pts.!!

boo7382

I know that we had key players out on our Offense but CMONNN MANNN!

Kenny Moore was the only one with a decent catch...

I really hope this is something that will change when the regular season starts. Or else, everyone is right. We will only have Smitty to count on as far as passing goes.

Both QBs threw picks too.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

What are you talking about we have armanti and lafell the rookies...oh and the vet jarrett

we golden

Moore's rst fipick was the worst IMO, Barnidge (or whoever was Te running mid field) the was open in the middle of the field by a mile, and easy 30-40 yard gain.

What are you talking about we have armanti and lafell the rookies...oh and the vet jarrett

we golden

Moore's rst fipick was the worst IMO, Barnidge (or whoever was Te running mid field) the was open in the middle of the field by a mile, and easy 30-40 yard gain.

lafell coulda had that nice pass had he held onto the ball tighter when he got knocked pretty hard.....could say that for a couple plays though. Yeah, Moore's pick was bad..I didnt even see Jimmys cuz it was after I had left. whatever, I guess at least our D held up so they werent scoring all over us.

On the other hand, I did talk a lot of poo to Jets fans which was pretty fun

I am not as worried about our offense right now as I would be if the defense were struggling.

Smitty is HUGE for this offense. The OLine WILL get it together. The running game WILL be stout again this year.

Yes, we do need a servicable #2 to step up....and we do need for Moore to calm down.

I am a little worried about the offense, but still have faith.

For the Defense, they are playing outstanding.

The offense we put out on the field last night did not have the chemistry we will develop as the year goes on. We rotated guys in every few plays which plays hell on developing any consistency.

Look at the league, most first teams aren't lighting it up either- there are exceptions. Look at Sanchez for the Jets. He was 5 of 10 for 12 yards. We are not alone.

Smith can't do it by himself. Last year he only had 1000yds and 7TDs. Our passing offense has to have something else for the defense to pay attention to.

I 100% agree. However, Smitty is the ONLY dynamic playmaker in the passing game. He demands constant double teams and can stretch the field. That should open up the field for the other WR's to a degree. Right now (No Smitty), there is no one that scares the DB's.

Smitty DOES open up the field for other players....that is all that I meant.

I 100% agree. However, Smitty is the ONLY dynamic playmaker in the passing game. He demands constant double teams and can stretch the field. That should open up the field for the other WR's to a degree. Right now (No Smitty), there is no one that scares the DB's.

Smitty DOES open up the field for other players....that is all that I meant.

this is WHYYY we need someone as a #2, not only to get other catches so we can spread out the ball, but also so we can trick other teams and take off all the coverage from smitty.

grrr im so frustrated with our offense's showing last night. AND special teams looked like poo. but yes, our d was very impressive. i was texting a saints fan thru the game and he was like yalls D looks reallly good considering youve held them to 6 points. still..overall not a very impressive game

aww its nice to have you sweet southern belles here. ;)

haha I am a southern belle!....I think. I was dressed the part and looked like I'd be nice and then say hey, where is your qbs green card? I'm gonna need to see it before he plays any longer. HAHA

thats not half as bad as some of the poo the guys infront of me were saying. HI larious

alot of receivers couldn't catch a damn ball last night. Moore made some bad passes sure, but somebody needs to catch a damn ball when it hits their numbers. No excuse for that and results in moore lookin bad too. Jarrett seemed to be the only one that could catch a ball consistently

this is WHYYY we need someone as a #2, not only to get other catches so we can spread out the ball, but also so we can trick other teams and take off all the coverage from smitty.

grrr im so frustrated with our offense's showing last night. AND special teams looked like poo. but yes, our d was very impressive. i was texting a saints fan thru the game and he was like yalls D looks reallly good considering youve held them to 6 points. still..overall not a very impressive game

I also agree that someone does have to step up at #2. However, Smitty does make that task much easier. When you have two avg WR's on the field, it is a much different scenario than having Smitty and an avg WR on the field.

I an deferring judgement on the offense until we have all of our pieces on the field for the first couple of games.

alot of receivers couldn't catch a damn ball last night. Moore made some bad passes sure, but somebody needs to catch a damn ball when it hits their numbers. No excuse for that and results in moore lookin bad too. Jarrett seemed to be the only one that could catch a ball consistently

agreed sir. 100%. lafell needs to learn to hold onto the ball. kmoore had 1 nice catch. How many times did Armanti drop the ball. Goodson and Jarrett both had 3 but they were short ass passes

Archived