• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

K.O.L / Black Keys / The Whigs Tonight

Johnny Rockets

so how was KOL? :mad:

Black Keys rocked...

So we went to the show...Black Keys were awesome.

After the BKs we went to stand in the long bathroom lines. Made it out just as they were lowering the lights for KOL. Meet the wife and she says, got a text from the baby sitter saying someone was ringing the doorbell. Wife couldnt call her because her stupid fuging iPhone was died. She had told me it was fully charged when we were in the parking lot...guess she Over facebooked in that short time period. :mad:

I dont have the babysitters phone #, so we cant call the baby sitter back to see whats up. It was very unusual that doorbell would be ringing that late. I wouldnt have been too concerned but just the night before, some crackhead bitch had rung the doorbell asking for "donations".

We saw 1 song in that time. I said fug it, lets go. Decided to leave. Guy at the gate was nice enough to fix our tickets so we could leave to go to the car and plug her phone in, make a call and come back in, which we did and babysitter said everything was fine. Even so, we still didnt know who would was ringing our door bell at 9pm, were worried crackhead had come back, so we left and went home.

get home, Babysitter said someone rang the doorbell several times, and she looked out of the upstairs window and didnt see anyone. I go out the front door to inspect things, and voila....there is a Fed Ex ground package on the doorstep. I guess they were working very late...thanks assholes.

i curled up on the couch and cried:(

so how ws KOL?:mad:

Archived