• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Haynesworth a legitimate option?

unicar15

Obviously the Titans are going to try and sign him but if they can't he has said that Carolina is one of the places he wants to play. Its safe to say that his cap hit would not be what we were offering Pep because he is a DT but it would be interesting to see what we would do with either Lewis or Kemo. Pressure up the middle is a QBs worst fear and he would make that happen.

I'm torn about the idea because I think both of our DTs are starting quality but as of now we have nobody that will require a double team. We might end up having the worst 4-3 DL in the NFL next year with Peppers...

Forgetting his "head-stomping" actions some years ago, the big issue for me is his injuries. Every time I turned the TV on he's holding his knee on the ground.

:iagree: With Pep probably not here next season we can't afford a player that has an injury history.

that head stomping thing was years ago. Funny how quickly we let Smitty off the hook but someone we have no ties to we can convict for a lifetime.

You can't compare that kind of stuff with someone stomping on someone else's head with cleats on.

that head stomping thing was years ago. Funny how quickly we let Smitty off the hook but someone we have no ties to we can convict for a lifetime.

he is still a punk.

worse than fatty jenks. the only reason he has held it together the past couple years is because he's wanting a fat contract. when he gets that from whoever he suckers into a giant contract won't see him come close to that level he played at the past two years.

regarding that episode from a few years ago where he stomped on a guys head without a helmet.....worse than smitty. and he didn't do anything to try and make up for it.

btw...i wasn't thinking about that incident when i posted my thoughts but thanks for reminding me.

Enough w/ the "he as to have morals before signed" posts. We signed balls kneeing Brayton. I'm not sure if it gets much worse for an onfield incident.
again, it isn't just about the cleat to the helmetless head incident. it isn't about his morals.

haynesworth is a pain. haynesworth is a punk. haynesworth is lazy. haynesworth is not what you have seen the last two years. he has been overachieving because he wants a contract. when he gets one he is going to go right back to being a bum.

he has a bad and negative attitude that we were fortunate to get rid of last year when we got rid of fatty jenks.

plus the guy is massively injury prone.

again, it isn't just about the cleat to the helmetless head incident. it isn't about his morals.

haynesworth is a pain. haynesworth is a punk. haynesworth is lazy. haynesworth is not what you have seen the last two years. he has been overachieving because he wants a contract. when he gets one he is going to go right back to being a bum.

he has a bad and negative attitude that we were fortunate to get rid of last year when we got rid of fatty jenks.

plus the guy is massively injury prone.

If we got him we could return to beeing a dominating "D"

Archived