• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fox says Moore has concussion

AntiBuc

Looks like the Jimmy Clausen era is about to begin

Be carefull what you wish for Luckdog. Wishing that Eli's spine would be crushed was in poor taste to someone who has a spinal cord injury and will be in a wheelchair the rest of his life. (I hope you were just kidding about that, and not have taken joy if something would have really happened to Eli.)

But the Football Gods have a fickle sense of humor.

I hope Moore gets better, but I want Clausen to light it up next week and give us a reason to never look back. I'm ready for an elite QB in Carolina, and Clausen can be that guy. I do hate seeing him get his chance so early though.

Rookie QBs can be ruined if put into the game too early. They start developing bad habits that are hard to shake if they're playing without first getting used to the speed of the game. I don't like these developments one bit.

Like i said in another thread, Moore made some poor decisions today but the way the O-line played it wouldnt have mattered who was under center. I agree with the poster above, rushing Clausen into the game too early will be just as bad a sticking with Jake too long. First and foremost they have to block better or its gonna be a long season for whoever is under center next week.

Archived