• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fox says Moore has concussion

AntiBuc

I am going to get my PHD in Arm Chair Quarterbacking, should have it by game 6 of this season. If Fox can't do the job, then I am applying for it.

I agree, the blame is spread so far today it's hard pinpoint where we did fail. It was a dang mess, I do know that. I keep telling myself that it was the Rain God's that poured down badluck on us from over the city of NY.

It will get better people, I love my panthers so much.

I just think he starts out slow like he did in NE. Except the other conditions around him were worse than they were in that game and therefore his play was worse. I think he can turn it around and play better. However the severity of the concussion and how long he'll be out will play a big part in how he plays when he does return.

With the way the NFL is with concussions, there is no way Moore starts next week. The problem is, we will hopefully get our revolving door oline fixed, which will make Jimmy look like a superstar. Then when Moore gets healthy and Clausen has a bad game, that's when the real QB controversy will start.

I hope and pray MM is ok... As I said, the INTs were on him for the in-play/on field decision, but you can't completely blame him b/c the playcalling was worse than his decision making. Still, no WR outside of Smitty can get himself open, although Jarrett did twice. The OL couldn't hold up and looked horrible.

I really hope MM is ok.

I hope Moore is okay. It doesn ot look like he is though. Concussions are serious business, as much as we downplay them.

Frankly, if the O-Line doesn't drastically improve, I don't want to risk Clausen back there... That second half was terrible. Blown assignments, terrible play, their line just dominated ours...

Archived