• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Finally!!!

charlotte49er

I sent Nick Goings, 2 of his football cards like a year and a half ago. (While he was still with the team.)

Came home tonight and there they were in my mail. He scribbled his name added "37" and wrote "BELIEVE" on the cards.

Jake and Wesley Walls are great at signing their cards for me. Now if I could get Omeka Okafor to sign the cards I sent him.......

I wonder what took so long? He must have misplaced them and just found them. Or maybe he signs them in the order that he gets the request and it took him this long to get to yours. Just think how long it will be before the hundreds of people that mailed their request for an autograph today will have to wait!

I wonder what took so long? He must have misplaced them and just found them. Or maybe he signs them in the order that he gets the request and it took him this long to get to yours. Just think how long it will be before the hundreds of people that mailed their request for an autograph today will have to wait!

Hundreds of people........mailing......Nick Goings......requesting autographs?

And just where do you get thier address?

Before my work related accident (on my 2nd job) that left me in a wheelchair, I was a real estate agent here in Charlotte.

I can usually find an address on just about anyone. (Unfortunately, do you know how many Steve Smith's there are in and around Charlotte?)

There's only 1 Jake Delhomme, Nick Goings, etc. Muhsin Muhammad and Pep won't sign thru the mail. I had to get Muhsin's at a Best Buy he was opening in Gastonia. Pep's came from his closing on a uptown condo. (A real estate friend was his agent.)

I'll post my latest cards on the website this weekend.

Besides Panthers, Mugsy, Bernie Bickerstaff are great at signing cards through the mail. Mugsy even signed like 5 extra cards and sent them to me.

None of the Bobcats have done it for me. :mad:

http://carolinapanthersfootballcards.20m.com

Archived