• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Everyone.. Turgo is a great DC...Calm Down....

AKPantherFan

I mean the guy isnt under contract and just look how many teams are fighting over him......

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

I mean Geez--

They took OUR QB COACH...

And yet we are still stuck with TURGOCRAP....

Sorry about another thread, just figured stating the obvious would make you smile, or cringe (and puke)

:D

I've already have a plan just in case Trgo is with us next season...

TRGO WATCH

About Trgo Watch

Trgo Watch is a manual input counter designed to inform fans about generally poor performances from the defense. The counter resets whenever:

1. The Panther defense allows:

a. More than 25 points for the entire game

b. A backup QB to have a passer rating > 90.0 with at least 15 attempts

c. A second string RB to rush over 100 yards

d. Allows the opposing team to come back in the 4th quarter

Days without

a blowout!

I mean the guy isnt under contract and just look how many teams are fighting over him......

:D

And they're lined up to take Davidson, Skipper, Magazu, Williamson, etc., etc. etc.?

Trgo is running Fox's scheme , just like Del Rio did.

PS. McCoy wanted out when he didn't get the job to replace Henning. These guys send out resumes just like any other job. The Broncos took him to focus on the passing game just like he's done here for 2 years.

Why so hard on your DC? The last few years has been brutal for the Panthers defense. Losing Minter, Rucker, Jenkins would be enough to make any DC look bad.

Kinda like the Ravens losing Ed Hartwell, Adalius Thomas, Bouleware, and Baxter?

No problem!

Kinda like the Ravens losing Ed Hartwell, Adalius Thomas, Bouleware, and Baxter?

No problem!

My feelings exactly! Or even better, N.E loses Assante Samuels on D;Tom Brady on O and they were still a very competitive team. That's great coaching,something we do not have.

Archived