• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

'New' Fox is more daring in his final season with Carolina Panthers

Laetitia

lol whatever

2010 is basically an audition for Fox. He'll try to be good enough but he's just not hungry anymore and i will not be surprised in the least if he takes a lower profile role with his next job, DC or maybe even defensive line assistant.

Of course that won't stop a few certified retards signing up just to start a poo thread saying "ZOMG HE WAS THE BESTEST COACH WE COULD EVER GET WE WILL NEVER BE SUCCESSFUL WITHOUT HIM, HE'S SO GOOD THE STEELERS ARE GONNA FIRE TOMLIN SO THEY CAN HIRE HIM AS HC GUYZ U HAVE NO SUPPORT FOR YOUR TEAM YOU FANWEATHER FANZZEEEZZEZZEZEEZZZZZZ"

Pretty much.. And I guess I wouldn't be all too shocked to hear him take a coordinator position..

And to the fans you mentioned above.. One man's trash is another man's treasure.. :)

Are we fans ever going to get an explanation? And if this really is the case shouldn't we start really looking at who is going to be coaching us? And if this was known inside the club last year, we may all owe Peppers an appology. If I was him I don't know if I would have wanted to waste 2-3 years of my career knowing my team had already made plans to go through a 2 year re-building process, including a possible lockout and I might never get a chance to win a Superbowl.

you have officially reached troll status

Archived