• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hurny on WFNZ Now...

realstandman

i hate to say it but i can see what he's saying and aside from a few examples he might be right. i still don't like it but i can understand it. i just hope it pays off.

i do like the idea of having the WRs grow with the QB. it just takes so stinking long.....

Did you give up to much for Armani?

Hurney: He is a very good player, we knew it would take time for this conversion when he was drafted. People over analyze every move. They got criticized at first when they drafted Otah, now look at him. We still get criticized for Brown.

Trade for Vincent Jackson...

Hurney: I get excited about LaFell, Gettis & Edwars. They are young. Fox & I get criticized for not winning back to back season. We are building ourselves for that with youth. Jackson is a short term fix. If it does not work it is my fault. We will win games this year.

Did you give up to much for Armani?

Hurney: He is a very good player, we knew it would take time for this conversion when he was drafted. People over analyze every move. They got criticized at first when they drafted Otah, now look at him. We still get criticized for Brown.

Bad example with Otah since he hasnt seen the field this year.

Archived