• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Concept Art For Voltron being pitched to studios

The Saltman

Wait.. what? Why is the Statue of Liberty in there? Voltron wasn't even remotely close to Earth..

yeah, thats how they'll screw it up. I'm guessing that they'll make Voltron out to be pets of the Transformers to battle Galvatron and Unicron in the next TF movie. Transformers:the Rise of Voltron.

I'm just waiting for the Mighty Orbots movie to hit Hollywood scriptwriters.

I fail to understand why anyone likes these stupid movies. I am a hardcore geek but seriously who cares about what happens to these robots or Shia LeBeuf?

because not all of us are 50 years old so we grew up watching this stuff as kids. Would be kind of cool to see them in live action but now it might have been a bad thing.

Thats not the point, There are a lot of great geek shows and movies that I've enjoyed even though I "didn't grow up with them". Transformers and the sequel were just terrible movies made for the effects only, and they were too blurry and jerky to really enjoy.

When the first movie was announced I was into it, but it quickly became apparent that they were going to be total pieces of poo.

Thats not the point, There are a lot of great geek shows and movies that I've enjoyed even though I "didn't grow up with them". Transformers and the sequel were just terrible movies made for the effects only, and they were too blurry and jerky to really enjoy.

When the first movie was announced I was into it, but it quickly became apparent that they were going to be total pieces of poo.

I know im just being silly. Michael bay is the one that fuked that movie up and it seems like the people who want to do voltron are looking in that type of direction which I do agree that is a bad idea. I just posted the story because voltron was my fav cartoon growing up thats all.

Archived