• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dwayne Jarrett is inactive

Car123

jarrett isn't that good but this team is full of crappy players and it's a joke that he's not active. if you're not going to play him when he's better than people that are getting played, they should just cut him.

they won't do that they because they want it to appear that jarrett is the problem. no it's not the fact that they wasted a high pick on a player who's not fast enough, doesn't work hard enough and doesn't run good routes. they want to ignore the fact that over 3 seasons they've done a terrible of jobs of getting him playing time. They want to ignore the fact they they cut Kenny moore, who worked harder and appeared to do more in practice than jarrett.

Look at a guy like Witten who gets pissed they won't let him play after he has a f**king concussion. Jarrett is like sweet, no play time = more time for XBox.... score!!

I was under the impression he told Gannt he was frustrated last week with the lack of playing time. I'm so glad your Jarrett's buddy though....:rolleyes:

jarrett isn't that good but this team is full of crappy players and it's a joke that he's not active. if you're not going to play him when he's better than people that are getting played, they should just cut him.

really?? What game film did you watch? Last time I checked, you when you aren't active, it usually means you are being outperformed on the field. I don't think any of us have been on the field during practice during the week, or watched film on him compared to the others.

really?? What game film did you watch? Last time I checked, you when you aren't active, it usually means you are being outperformed on the field. I don't think any of us have been on the field during practice during the week, or watched film on him compared to the others.

Even Gannt the biggest Jarrett hater this side of Snake Fist says that Jarrett has shined in practice on a consistent basis....

Even Gannt the biggest Jarrett hater this side of Snake Fist says that Jarrett has shined in practice on a consistent basis....

and the Jarrett hater Gantt who never passes on a chance to bash him.....has repeatedly reported that guys in Carolina are very high on Jarrett. (he just always leaves Fox's name out of that).

now you are assuming our coaches are competent...

Archived