• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How to deal with THIS PUTRID OFFENSE

trucpfan

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5621612

Its the true way to handle our situation we havent shown results someone has to be held accountable. We have had mistakes here and there but a COORDINATORS Job is to design plays to MAXIMIZE different players talents. If you fail to do so this is the answer period we cant always make exscuses and not do poo ABOUT IT.....

Im thinking we have to show we wont stand for this BUllsh*t, would you or anyone consider SF offense a better overall offense than ours. Its close in my opinion and they canned his ass for lack of production thats how to handle our one TD a game high powered machine

The problem is if Fox/Hurney fire Davidson, Fox's glaring inability to develop a play that may actually fool another team will be exposed.

Yeah that may result in run up the middle run up the middle then basic pass play if first down not achieved repeat process when offense gets back out there. HOLD UP isnt that our current playbook damn im giving away our strategy on the huddle bad move by me my bad FOX

Leave D'LO in the damn game, everytime the guy gets in a rhythm, they put in Stewart and he still looks like he's hurt. Seems like Williams disappears in the second half of games, Davidson is the only OC in the league, that goes away from whats working. And that frigging alignment, where they motion Smitty into the backfield...WTF is that?

Leave D'LO in the damn game, everytime the guy gets in a rhythm, they put in Stewart and he still looks like he's hurt. Seems like Williams disappears in the second half of games, Davidson is the only OC in the league, that goes away from whats working. And that frigging alignment, where they motion Smitty into the backfield...WTF is that?

I HAVE NEVER COACHED on ANY LEVEL wanted to be clear but damn is it that hard to develop plays with some orginality or deception to them.?? Or atleast run a bunch of different plays when we hit the field first three series have looked identical week in and week out. Im not the biggest fire this coach hire this dude but SOMEBODY MUST FALL ON THE SWORD funniest part is Dan henning in Mia all this time I thought he was a plain OC one common denominator, off with his head. But seriously this is the change we need for us to stand up and say you aren't getting it done.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-49ers-rayefired

Seriously Davidson needs to go.

"Raye was dismissed one day after San Francisco lost 31-10 at Kansas City to fall to 0-3. The 49ers have scored 38 points, second fewest in the NFL behind Carolina."

We have the lowest scoring offense in the NFL! Given we are playing with one WR but damnit, The RAMS have scored 25 more points than us!

Williams only 10 carries for 64 yds (6.4 YDS per carry)? I seem to detect frustration, by the look on his face. Are the Panthers trying to keep his numbers down for contract reasons? But you are right on target with the alignments and play calling and I keep hearing Clausen played in this Offense @ ND under Weis and Davidson learned it @ NE. It damn sure wasn't this offense!! While our defense has been able to keep us in games (how I"m not sure) we come out in the second half, running those same predictable plays, which results in 3 and outs, then we are forced to play from behind. Something this team isn't designed for. What happened to throwing deep at least once early in the game, to loosen up the coverage? Our opponents are stacking the line and daring us to throw long, we have the best playmaking WR in the NFL, put him in motion and give him some down field shots. Hell Jake made a living, heaving up underthrown balls up to him, chances are he will come down with it. At this point, why not make a change at OC, could it be worse? :conf:

Fox micro manages entirely too much for any OC to make much of a difference. That is why Davidson's play calling is exactly like Henning's did. New coach new OC or ill have to admit that everything I stuck to in the offseason was completely wrong and our FO (Jerry) Just doesn't give a sh*t about this year.

Leave D'LO in the damn game, everytime the guy gets in a rhythm, they put in Stewart and he still looks like he's hurt. Seems like Williams disappears in the second half of games,

Actually, I often see Williams pulling himself out of the game after a good run... more often than not.

Archived