• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Were Do the Panther's Rank?

Dilla

Where you mean?

At least today, the Rams looked better than we did. Seattle looked worse, Buffalo looked worse, and the 49ers were about even (more offensive production, but more turnovers).

I would put us around 28th-30th in the league in general right now, but we have the capability to be much better in a very short time.

49ers look pretty incompetent.

I believe this team has the capability to be second in our division, but we just aren't playing like it. We eliminated many of the mistakes today, and had we played perfect ball, this probably would have been a win. Our offense still looks offensive, even if D-Will & Clausen are both getting better by the week.

If you can't score 3 TDs in this league you aren't going to win many games (though this week plenty of teams did win with less than 3, lol :()

Where you mean?

At least today, the Rams looked better than we did. Seattle looked worse, Buffalo looked worse, and the 49ers were about even (more offensive production, but more turnovers).

I would put us around 28th-30th in the league in general right now, but we have the capability to be much better in a very short time.

lets see, the Rams played Seattle, and we played the defending Super Bowl Champions.

how do they have better talent?

LAWL

some of you guys must only watch panthers football

Better WR core, better o-line, better front defensive front 7 including the best Mike LB in the league. their retard OC is gone now so expect them to start looking good.

LAWL

some of you guys must only watch panthers football

Better WR core, better o-line, better front defensive front 7 including the best Mike LB in the league. their retard OC is gone now so expect them to start looking good.

last time I checked they were winless just like the Panthers, so all that awesome talent isn't really helping is it?

Panthers linebacker core is better than the 49ers, while the 49ers d-line is obviously better than the Panthers.

Panthers quarterback is better(not saying a lot.) Both teams coaching staffs are awful. Panthers running backs are better than the 49ers. Both o-lines aren't exactly great, but I'd give the edge to the 49ers because it's hard to be worse than the Panthers o-line is right now.

You act like the Panthers are talentless and the 49ers are awesome. Both teams are among the worst in the league at the moment, or they would have won a game by now.

last time I checked they were winless just like the Panthers, so all that awesome talent isn't really helping is it?

Panthers linebacker core is better than the 49ers, while the 49ers d-line is obviously better than the Panthers.

Panthers quarterback is better(not saying a lot.) Both teams coaching staffs are awful. Panthers running backs are better than the 49ers. Both o-lines aren't exactly great, but I'd give the edge to the 49ers because it's hard to be worse than the Panthers o-line is right now.

You act like the Panthers are talentless and the 49ers are awesome. Both teams are among the worst in the league at the moment, or they would have won a game by now.

lol im not acting like anything brah

i stand by what i said that they are more talented and anyone who isnt a panthers fan would probably agree. i know we have good players but we arent as talented as some stans on this board think

Archived