• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This Year "Is what it Is."

Carolina Mike

It IS a down year. (It happens)

It IS a year of YOUNG Talent. (REALLY a GOOD thing)

It IS a year before a possible NFL Lockout. ( I sure hope not)

It IS the LAST year with a Coach that can't make adjustments. (I sure Hope so)

It IS a year that will place this team into a better position for the future. (100% FACT)

It IS a year that HOPEFULLY the HUDDLE will see some of the most retarded posters leave. (We can only Hope)

Stop B!tch!ng around here so much. If you HATE this team so much please make your way to that LAME board over on ESPN with other rejects. Down years happen.

OR

Take your ticket on the latest BANDWAGON team and we will all see you in about two years when the Panthers are making the Super Bowl run. Of course you will be like "I have been a fan since......I remember when we was...."

yeah I've officially given up hope.....in the playoffs.

Right now all I ask for is to show some gradual improvement from our young players. It's amazing how everyone wants Clausen's head after one bad game, so easily forgetting how well he played in New Orleans.

It IS a down year. (It happens)

It IS a year of YOUNG Talent. (REALLY a GOOD thing)

It IS a year before a possible NFL Lockout. ( I sure hope not)

It IS the LAST year with a Coach that can't make adjustments. (I sure Hope so)

It IS a year that will place this team into a better position for the future. (100% FACT)

It IS a year that HOPEFULLY the HUDDLE will see some of the most retarded posters leave. (We can only Hope)

Stop B!tch!ng around here so much. If you HATE this team so much please make your way to that LAME board over on ESPN with other rejects. Down years happen.

OR

Take your ticket on the latest BANDWAGON team and we will all see you in about two years when the Panthers are making the Super Bowl run. Of course you will be like "I have been a fan since......I remember when we was...."

It is a team w/o much talent.

It is a year before a possible new CBA.

It should be the 1st year with a coach who can make adjustments.

It is a year which could set the team back years.

It is a year in which the owner's BS has pissed many loyal fans royally off.

It is what it is.

Don't forget we fans are VERY spoiled. Playoffs in 03, 05, and 08.

I was watching the 49ers just now as the fans chanted (we want Carr, lol), and the announcer said the 9ers haven't had a winning season since 2002! For some reason, we think that if we get the right [insert position here] in here, BAM, Super Bowl. Not so fast. We may not see the Playoffs for 5+ years and we need to accept that.

We have some great pieces here: Beason, Gamble, Double Trouble, Smitty, and Gross. And we have some young talent that can be great. But it won't happen overnight, and it won't happen because it just did in 08 and before. We are not the Colts, Pats, or Steelers. I hate that this is the truth, but it is.

Get ready to support this team through a possible drought. Droughts as a sports team are normal unless you're the Yankees or Lakers. Putting Moore in will change nothing, getting Vincent Jackson in here will change nothing, having the O-Line get their ish together will change nothing. We are just not a good team as a whole. But, as most teams do, we will be back one day. Let's just hope it's sooner than later.

Archived