• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today's Marital Debate...

Darth Biscuit

married, almost 10 years, 38, 2 kids

Variable, but it sounds like you want numbers so....2 or 3 times a week.

That is about where we are at right now and it seems to work great.

You just never know though. Life, and kids in particular can really throw a wrench in the best laid plans.

budumbumpcha

Married for 5 years... 2-3 x a week is my goal, but it is rarely met... I'd say I'm averaging about 1.5 times a month this year, which isn't really bad considering there was a 4 month gap (because of her being preggers and then after the baby was here) in there...

There are a lot of factors that contribute/hinder sex after marriage, but the bottom line is that you possess the tools needed to handle it yourself if the urge is too strong...

Married for 5 years... 2-3 x a week is my goal, but it is rarely met... I'd say I'm averaging about 1.5 times a month this year, which isn't really bad considering there was a 4 month gap (because of her being preggers and then after the baby was here) in there...

There are a lot of factors that contribute/hinder sex after marriage, but the bottom line is that you possess the tools needed to handle it yourself if the urge is too strong...

this is me in a nutshell

nice edit Biscuit Boy

married, together 16 years, damn near 43, and I'll go with 2-3 times per week

Thanks... I guess maybe I should have been a bit more specific... I'm not asking what you are currently getting, I'm asking what you feel it should be/what's about right for you. I see that most are saying 2.5 times per week... fair enough.

For me it would be 4. Male, married 16 years, 37.

Archived