• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So what's the latest on Otah?

beckersteen

He's missed this long because of a Gotdamn knee scope? Wow he really has a great work ethic.....

He had a meniscus repair which can take 3 to 4 months to recover from. If they had just cut out the torn meniscus he would have been back in 2 - 3 weeks. Given his age and the issue, they are looking long term at what is best.

We need to draft an OT next year. Otah is always going to be hurt, he hasn't proved otherwise. Right now it's a wasted pick. This way, if he does get healthy, he can play guard or something.

And Otah being out isn't all that's going on with our run game. Missing Key (bad decision), missing Hoover, is both huge. That and our RB's are having issues of their own too.

Well Jeff Otah lives in a friend of mine's building and he says he sees him on occasion. The bad new is that according to him he is still walking with some sort of a limp. Which more than likely means he isnt near returning, and even when he gets back to playing, i would imagine that his stamina will be quite low and will take a few weeks to actually get into playing shape. I personally dont understand the point of rushing him back to play this season. What will it really do but put him at a risk to get injured again?

Archived