• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A difference of perception...

Zod

How many women think that real women look like the ones printed on magazine covers?

Natural beauty is what its about. We look at different things than you guys do. Like, me, I look at another girl's skin and how flawless it is. Or, I look at her legs and wonder what exercises is she doing to get those calves/thighs? Or her smile/teeth. I mean, I look at her boobs and butt too just like you guys, but we analyze more things that you wouldn't think to consider.

Natural beauty is what its about. We look at different things than you guys do. Like, me, I look at another girl's skin and how flawless it is. Or, I look at her legs and wonder what exercises is she doing to get those calves/thighs? Or her smile/teeth. I mean, I look at her boobs and butt too just like you guys, but we analyze more things that you wouldn't think to consider.

Hard to see natural beauty under all that photoshop and airbrushing..

The devil is in the details.

A man really doesn't give a crap if a woman has her poo together.

A woman knows what I mean.

She might not be the prettiest girl in a group, but she knows how to put on makeup.

She has great hair, teeth, nails, and keeps in reasonable shape or is just lucky to be thin and stays that way.

She knows what looks good on her and spends the money to look good. She has great taste in handbags, clothes, shoes, jewelry etc.

She knows how to walk, how to talk and when to not say anything, and she knows how to work what she has.

Now the guy probably only notices her looks, and if she has big boobs.

A guy knows if a chick is hot and would most likely feel the same way if she was dressed in pennyloafers and a potato sack, he'd still think she was hot.

As stated, a difference of perception.

Archived