• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Williams HAS GOT TO BE RE-SIGNED!!!

philp

i don't care how good he played today, goodson is not williams' replacement. i think we would have already traded 34 if he wasn't in our future plans. unfortunately his stock has dropped, but we don't care about that in carolina, we know he's good. he deserves a contract more than any other player imo. people talk about how JR wants quality people in his locker-room.......other than kasay, who would you rather have????? JR has money......money isn't the issue. you don't let williams walk. PAY HIM!!

Your right that money isn't the issue, cap room is!

I think Williams is a valuable locker room presence and he also has a good mix of power/elusiveness that neither Goodson or Stewart bring to the table.

However we have excellent depth at RB with Stewart, Sutton, and Goodson. There are other players I want more due to the lack of depth at their respective positions.

I wanna know how the hell Goodson gets 23 carries today and Dwill when helathy can barely get a bakers dozen?

Because Goodson could actually get more than 1.5 yard on first down..today

He is faster than Dwill so he could take a smaller lane and make something out of it also no J.Stew behind Goodson

while sutton and goodson show flashes, neither are d-will and neither have earned my trust just because of a few decent games. the FO has to show players that they're wanted here. i don't think cap room will be an issue with 34, hell look how much pep got during a capped year.

Because Goodson was could actually get more than 1.5 yard on first down..today

He is faster than Dwill so he could take a smaller lane and make something out of it also no J.Stew behind Goodson

Does that include when he only had 13 carries vs the Saints even though he was averaging over 6.5 yards per game? What about his 10 carries against Cincy when he was averaging over 6.3?

Then you must love this year because he only has 1 touchdown..no misleading there.

sutton hasn't shown me that much. goodson had a lot of holes to run through today. the o line actually created some holes. pass protection was still shitty though. trust me::::::: williams > sutton AND goodson.

sutton hasn't shown me that much. goodson had a lot of holes to run through today. the o line actually created some holes. pass protection was still shitty though. trust me::::::: williams > sutton AND goodson.

No one ever said Goodson was better than Williams overall ..

I said quoting me ypc does not prove a point because it can be a misleading stat.

Archived