• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is why trading up for Armanti Edwards was stupid..(ps SCP went to Eastern Car.)

SCP

You're right MadHatter, 7th round might be a stretch.

And this thread was more about the fact that DeAndre Whathisface steps in and picks up where Armanti left off. So will Hurney jock sniff him for another conversion project?

If Armanti had not gone to App St but another FCS school, and he had not been drafted by us, then Armanti fans would join the rest of us in laughing at the trade the GM made to get him on whatever team he ended up on.

"A 2nd for WHO? Who the hell is Armanti Edwards? Oh, that guy that beat Michigan? That tiny little guy? He can't play QB in the NFL...he...what? They're making him a WR? O-M-G. And they gave up a 2nd for him? HAHAHA."

You know it's true.

AE wasn't worth what was given up to get him.

Unless he's able to turn into a playmaker as hoped for, then he'll sell a lot of stuff to AppSt fans and alumni, as well as people who hate Michigan.

There's a lot of people that hate Michigan.

imo: Attach AE to Smitty's leg all of next season, with a lot of emphasis on learning how to operate in the slot. AE needs to make it his #1 priority to become better than serviceable in the return game, because that's what we're working with now: serviceable returners.

If DWill stays, than Goodson is going to provide a lot of competition for KR. AE needs to look towards being able to return punts, because if he's beating Goodson for the KR spot then there is definitely something special there.

I hope Armanti ends up being great, not just good :(

If Armanti had not gone to App St but another FCS school, and he had not been drafted by us, then Armanti fans would join the rest of us in laughing at the trade the GM made to get him on whatever team he ended up on.

"A 2nd for WHO? Who the hell is Armanti Edwards? Oh, that guy that beat Michigan? That tiny little guy? He can't play QB in the NFL...he...what? They're making him a WR? O-M-G. And they gave up a 2nd for him? HAHAHA."

You know it's true.

eh, i have no problem agreeing the pick cost us too much but i wouldnt say he couldnt play. hell i didnt say it about woodhead when they rolled his highlights during the 08 draft and i didnt say it about marc mariani this year. i wished we had taken both of those guys.

edwards' college resume deserved a mid-round pick and i dont believe anyone can call bs on that. we just need to put him on the field finally.

of all the stones to throw at the panthers for armanti this is the dumbest.

When I want advice on acting or leaching off my rich parents, I'll ask you.

System athlete that Hurney fell for hook line and sinker because he looked awesome against subpar talent. Period. I played I-AA football, I know what the competition is like.

ECU guy...you must be drunk when posting cause you say the dumbest things. Can't believe you even went to ECU. How is anyone on this post is going to past judgement on Armanti's success when he hasn't been on the field. He can easily become the single most dangerous talent on the field. Why not wait and see before passing stones. This thread is pointless

Archived