• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Newbies post here

Hawk

I made this name almost exactly three years ago. Lol, but then I joined the Army and didn't have the time to post here like I wanted to but, I'm always on here looking. I'm a huge UNC, Panthers, Braves, and Hurricanes fan. I loved the Charlotte Hornets but, ever since they left I could never really follow the Bobcats. I look forward to being more active on here!

Hello all, I am new here. I am a refugee from when ESPN redid their format several years ago. While several posters from the Red Sox board and I made our own site, I have struck out on finding a place to talk other sports so am excited to have found this site.

I grew up in Gastonia, moved to FL in high school and also attended college there. After college I lived in CO for five years, spent two years back in FL and returned to CO this past August.

I am a big fan of a variety of sports. My favorite is baseball and am a fourth generation Red Sox fan. I am also a big fan of NASCAR (root for McMurray), a Tar Heel fan and have been a Panthers fan since their beginning. I root for the Bobcats but have never really replaced the Hornets. I also follow tennis and root for Bayern Munich in soccer, so as you can see there are many sports that I enjoy.

I look forward to conversing with you all.

Sup folks, I remeber when i was little and everyone was rocking Cowboy gear. I use to wish that we had our own team, and lo and behold one day we got one. So ive been a fan ever since. I love collage football and basket ball, and the Nba. Really miss the Hornets, and im also a Tar heels fan. Never really could get into baseball.

Welp heres to our future debates about how to run the Panthers lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, Im glad to finally be a memeber. Ive been viewing the site for the past year of so(just about everyday) to gain more knowledge on moves within the organization. Ive been a panther fan since middle school. Cant wait to start posting my opinions the direction the franchise should take. Looking forward to years of posting.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I'm a long time lurker and I figured now would be a good time to start posting. Been a fan since inception and I don't really have a college team so all of my football attention is on the Panthers. Live in WNC, I really started to become a super fan when I found this site...one of my goals this year is to ramp my fandom up even higher.

• 1 month later...

I'm Panther20.....long time rabid fan and PSL owner. I've been on tons of the other Panther message boards only to watch them die and dry up. I consider myself a very intelligent fan and love to look into the Panthers beyond the normal stuff...the business side and such.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have been a member for quite some time and been lurking for even longer. I am 17 years old and have been a panther fan for as long as i've been following the NFL which i think is a good few years now. I watch all our games and read as many news and watch as much off-season and pre-season video that i can. 

Am really looking forward to this season, the talent on this team is tremendous in my opinion and we should be ready to compete for the division this year.

Hello Everyone,

New to this message board, ...About me, I'm the owner of Hillman Sports Marketing and I work with several players on all things like appearances, charity events, endorsements, and so forth. I come to your message board as I work with one of your newest players DT Colin Cole. Colin is hosting a football camp with several other Panthers on June 8th at South Mecklenburg H.S. ... I need help to spread the word to all of the Panther Fan Base. More information on the camp is at www.hillmansportslive.com ... I hope to be a member for many years and I hope the great fan base will help me out and get the word out about Colin's camp.

Thanks for your time.

Brock

• 3 weeks later...

I'm Panther20.....long time rabid fan and PSL owner. I've been on tons of the other Panther message boards only to watch them die and dry up. I consider myself a very intelligent fan and love to look into the Panthers beyond the normal stuff...the business side and such.

Are you P20 from Scout.com?

Archived