• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Andrew Luck News & Updates

Jbro

Stanford source: Luck leaning toward staying

http://scottfowlerobs.blogspot.com/2010/12/stanford-source-luck-leaning-toward.html

I'd take this with a grain of salt. The source obviously would like Luck to stay. I think Harbaugh is gone and that will give Luck the final push out the door. That said...I'm slowly preparing myself for disappointment.

f**k

the real question is, would luck turn down the NFL, and would harbaugh turn down the NFL/Michigan?

Maybe the first, but definitely not the second. In college football if you're an up and coming coach you strike when the iron is hot and get that paycheck. Think Rich Rodriguez will ever get another big break again? any of the people that have failed at Notre Dame?

i only ask because there's a good chance they're a package deal at Stanford. One's not going to stay without the other. That'll just hurt one another's stock.

this is assuming Luck has decided that the NFL is his future which he might not have.

the real question is, would luck turn down the NFL, and would harbaugh turn down the NFL/Michigan?

Maybe the first, but definitely not the second. In college football if you're an up and coming coach you strike when the iron is hot and get that paycheck. Think Rich Rodriguez will ever get another big break again? any of the people that have failed at Notre Dame?

good points

True story guys. I was talking to a friend of mine that does psychic readings for a living about what to expect in 2011. I asked her about Andrew Luck specifically and whether he would declare or not. She said he wouldn't.

So there you go, we now have a psychic that has weighed in and said that Luck won't be a Panther next year. Take that for what it's worth. The only psychic powers I've ever seen her come up with specifically was that she told my girlfriend one day basically to be careful the next day because she had a bad feeling about it regarding my girlfriend and then she ended up getting into a pretty serious wreck the next day. So take it for what it's worth.

scott fowler says a thing

Andrew Luck gets it.

This is what everyone you ask seems to say about the Stanford quarterback, and that was my first impression as well after I asked Luck some questions for the first time Friday.

The redshirt sophomore will likely be the No.1 pick in the 2011 NFL draft if he chooses to come out early. That’s what Carolina Panther fans are hoping for, of course, but Luck made no indication which way he was leaning on that huge decision that must be made by Jan.15th.

http://scottfowlerobs.blogspot.com/

Archived