• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sitting at my youngest sons first b-ball practice of the year...

Darth Biscuit

I will try for a pic... hard not to be obvious when surrounded by a bunch of moms.

So you don't know how to make it look like you're taking a pic of your son and sneak a pic of the coach?

I'm guessing your wife keeps your man sleeze factor on the fire place mantel next to your balls.

Whats a good age to start a kid in b-ball? My boy is four and I was thinking about starting him next year. He seems interested in b-ball but he doesn't like me to instruct him and loses interest pretty quickly but I think he would do a lot better in a structured environment.

So you don't know how to make it look like you're taking a pic of your son and sneak a pic of the coach?

I'm guessing your wife keeps your man sleeze factor on the fire place mantel next to your balls.

Yeah, yeah... I got some pics in just that manner... in the guise of watching my son play. Tried last night to post them with the phone and it was a no go. Will do later today... :P

Whats a good age to start a kid in b-ball? My boy is four and I was thinking about starting him next year. He seems interested in b-ball but he doesn't like me to instruct him and loses interest pretty quickly but I think he would do a lot better in a structured environment.

Four is fine if you can find a league for him. My son is in Upward and for the younger ages they lower the rims and work on fundamentals. I don't think they take them that young however... I think my kids started in first grade. Of course in Charlotte they've prolly got more programs to choose from.

Archived