• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

SmootsDaddy89

I've played 300+ hours of Oblivion, beat all quests twice and got stuck maybe once, never fell through a hole.

Soon as I smacked 50 hours into New Vegas, they release a patch that blatantly erases my (and a lot of people's) game. A patch vs. a bug.

These massive games are not as easy as the ones with pathetic content amounts, they cannot be groomed as easily surely not as quickly. I get stuck in CODs and lag like fuging hell with 1/20 of the content and it's like W-T-F!

If you notice, these games push the limits, set a bar each time they come out. Bugs are to be expected, if there are no bugs, the game is not complex enough.

I've played 300+ hours of Oblivion, beat all quests twice and got stuck maybe once, never fell through a hole.

Soon as I smacked 50 hours into New Vegas, they release a patch that blatantly erases my (and a lot of people's) game. A patch vs. a bug.

These massive games are not as easy as the ones with pathetic content amounts, they cannot be groomed as easily surely not as quickly. I get stuck in CODs and lag like fuging hell with 1/20 of the content and it's like W-T-F!

If you notice, these games push the limits, set a bar each time they come out. Bugs are to be expected, if there are no bugs, the game is not complex enough.

yea, i didn't run into many problems playing on the PS3, only quest that I know was broken was the vampire cure quest. Got turned into a vampire too early for my taste and couldn't cure myself. had to fall back on an earlier save.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I want

November will be the time to request work off, lose all skin pigment and about 15 lbs in weight.

I can't fuging wait. Ever since Morrowind I have followed elder scrolls and have yet to be disappointed. A game truly worthy of a preorder and the full retail asking price, and I usually never pay full price.

It will have bugs at first but usually none that will completely ruin your game or even worse destroy your game with a patch (fallout vegas). Elder Scrolls has a much larger budget than any Fallout. Each one had to be a great game or there is a lot of money to be lost.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived