• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jets assistant coach is dirty and should be fired

King Taharqa

Doubt he'll be fired. Fined, maybe suspended, yeah.

Ryan will likely either come out and say that it wasn't deliberate (most likely) or he'll come out and condemn it publicly but privately shake the guy's hand.

(we are talking about a guy whose dad once put a bounty on a kicker, here)

There are loads of dirty players on the field at any given time. They don't get banned. I wouldn't bet on this guy getting it either, though I could see a suspension and/or a massive fine.

Ironic as all get out tonight listening to Rodney Harrison comment on that being a dirty move. Rodney's an expert on dirty moves :sosp:

I recall some years back, there was a very contentious game that ended on an interception taken back for a TD. The player who caught the interception was running down the losing team's sideline on the return, taunting them as he ran. The angry opposing coach took a step toward him and drew his fist back, but then thought better of it and backed off.

Anyone else remember that game? If so, can you name the teams and coach in question? :sosp:

Archived