• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Selling Used Games

Joscott

So...I kind of have way too many old games and I'm looking to reduce the size of my collection. I'm looking for a way to get some value out of a lot of about 80 PS2 games. Now I'm not even thinking about Gamestop and I know Ebay fees can get a bit much...so I was wondering if any of you had any experience with getting rid of older games.

Trade sites like Goozex don't really work well with bulk collections and Craigslist can seem t move a bit slow. To be honest, I really don't even know how much it's all really worth....with Maddens and other sports games are virtually worthless.

So any suggestions would be appreciated, if any one is interested in seeing what 80+ games in type looks like, I can post that.

Is ebay the only logical solution?

As somewhat stated above, sell them to someone you know or online or something, you will get crap from selling them to a store and they will jack up the price and sell them high to people, you can probably get a lot more just selling them directly to someone.

Thanks for the replies. I have a guy that finally replied to the craigslist ad, supposed to know by Wednesday. If that doesn't go through, I think I'm to end up putting them on ebay...the shipping process will be interesting.

The local game stores that used to be around here got pushed out by gamestop and I agree that's a rape waiting to happen.

Goozex might be something I try with my newer games, seems like a pretty good idea for those.

I'm just selling the games and a racing wheel. The PS2 I have I feel like its on its last legs, it still works, just takes a little longer to get the disc to show up. It's not a slim either...so all things considered, I felt like I couldn't bundle that with it.

Archived