• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How much do the Panthers effect your overall mood

SCP

I look forward to the season each year. Since I live in a foreign country the Panthers are one of the VERY few things that I look forward to. Nothing makes me happier than when the season is here and I can begin waking up early to download the games, coming home from work or school having a few cold (albeit crappy) Korean beers and enjoying the game. Those months between the season seems like an eternity.

I can say though...this season has been kind on my voice. Typically I am screaming in the apartment, shouting defense this, or get that first down that. This season however..there hasn't been much to cheer about. Even with the shitty record..I still have a few more days where I can know I have a panthers game waiting for me when i come home, and a glimmer of a hope that they will play well. Just watching the games makes me feel like I am back in Raleigh on the back patio with delicious Carolina Pale Ale, small tv, and a hot grill full of red meat.

Damn sad to see the season end..good or bad at least I had CP football to watch.

if you can't enjoy this time of the year because of the panthers, you're probably taking this way too seriously and may need to back away from the edge.

real life >>>>>>>> panthers/NFL

but then you're not a real fan!

Ive been told this too many times. Hasn't made me change though.

They affect my mood by making me want to beat someones ass, especially at home games but thats over now:D

hawt..

Archived