• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is the huddle being overly moderated?

Zod

Is the huddle overly moderated  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Is the huddle overly moderated

• Yes
    • No
    • My god you are sexay
    • what does moderated mean?

I believe so...for those (like me) who is only able to visit 1-3 a week it is nice to see and read posts, but so often I hear "already talked about", or "use search"...I guess I can understand in this world of easily frustrated that people dont want to see 20-100 posts on one topic, but why do they have to respond so negatively - cant they just not read it? People getting banned for having personal opinions or more often causing the frustrations of those easily frustrated...I just don't understand it myself.

Didn't know which was more important to bold, so I bolded both sentences.

"I just don't understand it myself." That's pretty much the case, becuase "People getting banned for having presonal opinions, etc, etc" is wayyyy off base.

Noone gets banned for personal opinions. I only know of ONE person getting banned and it was due to him talking smack to the mods and others while having no basis for any type of argument.. Threads like, "I like milk" (which would be the equivalent to what he was posting) is just ridiculous.

If you feel that is your personal opinion, that you like milk, and the whole world needs to know... well, carry it over to the Lounge. But the person was just being difficult.

Archived