• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Years Eve Plans

The Saltman

I don't do drugs but all my old friends do. I've had 4 people die as a direct result of smoking weed (3 in one car, left a child behind). 2 are in prison for 10+ years because of crimes they committed to get high or to sell.

Take that for what you want but Boo asked for an accident and I gave her one. People are free to do what they want but that argument about being better is the same as saying I'm a better driver buzzed because I'm looking for cops and such.

Edit: I'm looking for links to the articles and will post when I get them. Maybe it'll make just one person a little bit safer this new year and save a life.

Im sorry to hear that.

But documented. As in cause of accident: Marijuana. There are a lot of accidents where marijuana was involved, but not the main contributing factor (alcohol, pills, etc)

Im sorry to hear that.

But documented. As in cause of accident: Marijuana. There are a lot of accidents where marijuana was involved, but not the main contributing factor (alcohol, pills, etc)

Naw they were just stoners. Accidents happen and lives get ruined so I don't feel the need to add any danger to those situations by getting high (or drinking, takin pills, whatever). It's a pretty terrible feeling offering to drive someone to get food but they think they are okay to drive because they are just high and they don't come back. Explaining that to a child is almost impossible to do.

Just be safe.

Back to Salty's New Year

Archived