• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Some 49er fans think they can trade us Gore + a few picks for..

Pox 08

From EXTREMESKINS.com

Here's a viewpoint I haven't seen yet: Is anyone else pissed at Carolina for being a bit 'lucky'? I mean they've been a decent team recently. A playoff team. Normally you have to be horrible for awhile like the Rams or Lions before you get your Bradford/Stafford. Carolina snuck in with one really bad season and snatched up the best QB in a decade, maybe longer. I mean really, this guy is the real deal. He can play in the NFL right now, no doubt.

And I'm from Carolina, too. Goddamn panthers;)

HeeHeeHee...

The only way Andrew Luck is going to play for Carolina is if he wants to. Even though Carolina has the #1 pick they don't own him. You had all better hope that the 49ers don't hire Jim Harbaugh because that could ruin your plans to get Luck. I don't think the chances of it happening are great, but it could happen. All Luck has to do is say "I don't want to play for you" and Carolina will be compelled to trade the pick and be compensated accordingly. It's been done before on a few occasions. John Elway did it. So did Eli Manning.

Besides, Carolina has a lot of needs and could use the extra draft picks. Luck's agent will make his case known before he even declares for the draft. If Carolina refuses to budge then Luck can go back to Stanford for another year and Carolina could draft Nick Fairley instead. He's the impact player of the draft and is worth a #1 if Luck isn't available. But again, the only way you're getting Luck is if he WANTS to play for Carolina. We'll see.

I'm tired and I'm gonna go to bed cuz I finally have to go back to work tomorrow, but I was pumped right now.

Luck has such beautiful play action ball-control and on a 5 yard HB draw he is the first one downfield to help the HB back to his feet.

JR's kind of guy.

Archived