• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Superbowl Thread...

Zod

Who the hell wants to see Bruce Springsteen's wrinkled old ass on stage? Why couldn't they get an artist who was relevant within the last two decades? Poo on the halftime show!

I'm pulling for the Cards, after all they do represent our state bird :)

It's bad enough that our team isn't there, but then to have Olberman in the preshow on NBC, That's just bad programming.

I never watch the pre-pre-pre-shows.

Puppy Bowl V (Animal Planet) and College Football All Star Challenge (4:30 ESPN) FTW. I couldn't even stand to sit through all that crap when it was us in '03.

Who the hell wants to see Bruce Springsteen's wrinkled old ass on stage? Why couldn't they get an artist who was relevant within the last two decades? Poo on the halftime show!

I know I'll catch hell for it, but I can't stand Springsteen.

I'm saving my jack off session for halftime.

I'll pull for the Cards just so I can have the 'excuse' that our guys laid an egg, er, I mean, got beat, by the team that ultimately won the SB!

Warner continues to be a good story, and I like the havoc Fitzgerald has been wreaking.

However, if I had money to bet in Vegas, I'm looking at Steelers on the order of 27-13. I just don't think the Steelers are going to let Fitz go about his business unmolested, and I don't think the Cards defense is as good as we made them out to look.

Archived