• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Harbaugh to 49ers

The Saltman

How the hell did a 49ers fan join here

Better question is why did he? Talk about random

They need to boost their egos by kicking us while we're down....

I really just have one thing to say.....SCOREBOARD BITCH!

• 2 years later...

If Harbaugh can make a winner out of the 49ers he truly is a magician. The good news is that he's coaching in the worst division in football, so all he has to do is go 8-8 and they'll make the playoffs.

lol @ at u all being trolled by a single 49ers fan who is pretty much telling the truth.

I wonder where Harbaugh will rank in the updated "Top 10 coaches that should have stayed in college" episode the NFL network does?

Well, we were in a SB in 2003 - when was the last time you were there?

Infact we just went 12-4 in 2008, when was the last time the 49ers had a record of 12-4 or better?

Did anyone else see the Harbaugh press confeence?

Absolutely terrible..

I've never seen something so staged in my entire life.

Not saying he can't be a good coach, but eeek.. it was bad.

On a positive note (for us), he reminded me a whole of Nick Saban with some of things he said and just the way he talked.

Yeah thank goodness we didn't interview that moron

When the Niners make it to one in the Salary Cap era, then you can come talk smack to the Panthers.

ok

When was the last time the 9ers were even relevant?

They're in the worst division ion the history of the NFL and they still can't put together an average season..

Can anybody tell me?

I had a dream last night the Beasy beat up Patrick Willis.

It was epic. Willis went home crying like a little sissy girl.

Beason is a MONSTER.

I do not mean harm in this in any way, I'm just saying, Both Our Organizations have came a long way since then. a lonngggg way. Carolina's finally in the playoffs, and jim turnt out to be a great coach. Which Carolina at one time coveted.  & Some things changed dramatically. Some of those quotes were, wow. You guys got a Good one in Rivera, we got a good one in Jim. As Fans, we both been waiting for this day. I mean, Cmon.We have. Both are good coaches and make adjustments, We came a long way as fans. 

ok

I do not mean harm in this in any way, I'm just saying, Both Our Organizations have came a long way since then. a lonngggg way. Carolina's finally in the playoffs, and jim turnt out to be a great coach. Which Carolina at one time coveted.  & Some things changed dramatically. Some of those quotes were, wow. You guys got a Good one in Rivera, we got a good one in Jim. As Fans, we both been waiting for this day. I mean, Cmon.We have. Both are good coaches and make adjustments, We came a long way as fans. 

don't bump old threads.

Archived