• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFC Scout on Gabbert

unicar15

Gabbert isn't the guy. Spread offense and he can only put up 16 TD's, that is pathetic. 24 the year before, again not impressive in a spread offense at all. Two games this year he had a completion rating in the 40's. The guy stunk in his bowl game.

This guy is not worth #1 and we would be reaching badly if we took him.

Stunk in his bowl game?? The guy threw for 400+ yards and two TDs?

it's possible. I don't know where DWill stands in all that, but I wouldn't be mad at all if this happens.. we need a decent QB more than 2 stud RB's, and I feel Goodson is solid enough to pick up the slack. We still have Sutton incase of injury or just to get a few reps during the games..

Madhatter clarified trades for me in another thread.. until a CBA is formed trades wont occur, so if it isn't set in place before the draft any trades will be for next years draft picks..

Are you seriously talking about trading Deangelo Williams for Kyle Orton?

no chance orton doesn't stay with the broncos now. might as well quit talking about that. can you honestly see fox wanting to start The Golden Calf of Bristol over orton? lol. won't happen.

It would be even crazier if Moore left here and ended up there considering all the Fox hates Moore talk.

If we go QB it needs to be Newton. His athletic ability alone would open up the running game (IE the infamous DVD in Atlanta and VY/CJ in Tennessee) and he is a very underrated passer. Yes he came from a non-pro style offense but so did Gabbert and he hasn't displayed even close to Newtons talent. I would rather have Locker over Gabbert I have no idea where he got all this hype.

If we go QB it needs to be Newton. His athletic ability alone would open up the running game (IE the infamous DVD in Atlanta and VY/CJ in Tennessee) and he is a very underrated passer. Yes he came from a non-pro style offense but so did Gabbert and he hasn't displayed even close to Newtons talent. I would rather have Locker over Gabbert I have no idea where he got all this hype.

Haven't you heard? Newton can't throw to save his life. It's only pure luck that he finished this season as the most efficient passer in NCAA history. Talent had nothing to do with it.

Oh, and he murders puppies, rapes little girls, and burns orphanages for fun.

Haven't you heard? Newton can't throw to save his life. It's only pure luck that he finished this season as the most efficient passer in NCAA history. Talent had nothing to do with it.

Neither did those swing passes that went for 10 yards a pop or the throws to wide open receivers!!!!!one!!!11!!

Archived