• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Could Matt Moore still be our guy?

Snake

LOL Make baseless statements and hope you don't get called out :thumbsup:

Why do I waste my time with people like you?

Good day

Do you even know what a baseless statement is?

Or do you just throw out random internet jargon in an effort to try and save yourself?

Keep trying, TRD. You might get there someday. But I guess if you haven't gotten it by now, you never will.

Kind of like a certain QB I know..

It also helps to have some support around you, like a decent running game, but let's ignore all other factors and pretend they were constant and only focus on if he came into season #1 or not.

Nearly every QB in the league has a 3 interception game, some have 4 interception games. Are they not competent either?

Not all interceptions are created equally, the int's Moore threw in the Giants game were mistakes I would expect a rookie to make, not a 4th year player.

Don't you think you are making a lot out of one game?

He said he felt the pressure, which all athletes do, not that he felt pressure and couldn't handle it. There's a big difference.

Okay, tell me about a game when the pressure was on and Moore performed well?

The pressure is always on NFL players. You don't think there is pressure on him when he's in the last year of his contract and he's playing for his NFL life?

You don't think there's pressure on him after getting benched, then given a second chance?

Or are you only saying certain types of pressure?

Do you even know what a baseless statement is?

Or do you just throw out random internet jargon in an effort to try and save yourself?

Keep trying, TRD. You might get there someday. But I guess if you haven't gotten it by now, you never will.

Kind of like a certain QB I know..

Another post with nothing but blah blah blah in it

I'm still waiting for you to back up your statement...

He did fairly well with our playoff chances on the line in 2007 as a rookie against the Cowgirls and if it wasn't for having the refs in their back pocket we could have won that game. Outside of that there haven't been many positives to go with pressured situations.

The pressure is always on NFL players. You don't think there is pressure on him when he's in the last year of his contract and he's playing for his NFL life?

You don't think there's pressure on him after getting benched, then given a second chance?

Or are you only saying certain types of pressure?

So you're saying the pressure to play well when you're 0-4 after already being benched in favor of a rookie is the same as the pressure on opening day when you've been passed the mantle as "the guy"?

He did fairly well with our playoff chances on the line in 2007 as a rookie against the Cowgirls and if it wasn't for having the refs in their back pocket we could have won that game. Outside of that there haven't been many positives to go with pressured situations.

"It doesn't matter if playoffs were on the line or what other pressure he was facing, only that he wasn't the guy and that's all that matters because that's all that supports my point. Other than that I got nothing..."

"It doesn't matter if playoffs were on the line or what other pressure he was facing, only that he wasn't the guy and that's all that matters because that's all that supports my point. Other than that I got nothing..."

:confused:

I don't think we were mathematically eliminated from playoff contention when Moore took over last year either, but it wasn't a realistic shot.

He has played in games with meaning but there's a different sort of pressure when you go through the offseason and prepare etc.

I wish we coulda seen what Moore could have done in the last half of this season once our running game found wheels though.

Archived