• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nick Fairley went to the same high school as...

Catalyst

There is no way we take Fairley #1 overall. There are three factors that have determined this:

1 - He's a defensive tackle with average size for his skill.

2 - He's got character issues

3 - We have too many needs not to cash in on the teams that DO want Fairley at #1 overall. There are going to be teams lining up to draft him under the new CBA and we will get a good deal to trade that pick and address more than one need with a player that might improve the defense...but won't change the team as a whole.

At least those are reputable sources, and not just fans writing for a blog. They're such football insiders that one also predicted we'd go to a 3-4, "as expected."

Using Bleacher Report to argue a point is about as smart as citing Wikipedia in an honor's thesis.

jimmy clausen went to the same high school as casey matthews

casey matthews's brother is clay matthews

clay matthews plays for green bay

green bay was once coached by vince lombardi

vince lombardi is the namesake of the super bowl trophy

through the transitive property pickles=super bowl!1!!!1!

No

I can not really believe that someone really looked to see who came from what highschool. Highschool and NFL are soo different. Russell is able get away with being 3 times as gifted than anyone else. He can throw a 65 yrd pass from his knees. (saw it on youtube.) In the NFL it doesnt work like that. Im just saying. haha The funny thing is the little time Russel Played during his first season was far above Jimmy Clausen. Not that I like Russell or Dont like Jimmy. Its just a fact. And no one can say that Russell had a team. Please post things that people really want too know.

They aren't sources.

Go find any reference to it from a proper draft website rather than random peoples own blogs. On one of those the guy even says 'I havent got time to go out and watch all these players, so heres people who do'

That said I think there are enough questions being asked that could inevitably make us look elsewhere.

I can not really believe that someone really looked to see who came from what highschool. Highschool and NFL are soo different. Russell is able get away with being 3 times as gifted than anyone else. He can throw a 65 yrd pass from his knees. (saw it on youtube.) In the NFL it doesnt work like that. Im just saying. haha The funny thing is the little time Russel Played during his first season was far above Jimmy Clausen. Not that I like Russell or Dont like Jimmy. Its just a fact. And no one can say that Russell had a team. Please post things that people really want too know.

Ignorance :eek:

Actually look at his first season, he WAS worse that Jimmy. Now let's actually wait and see if their 2nd season's compare.

Archived