• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

East-West Shrine Game Today

Seamonk

Ok, I had to go to the USC Trojans website to find this guy, he's not on ESPN's drafttracker at all...but USC's other TE is, David Ausberry. This guy must be a super deep sleeper pick if he's not even in the drafttracker database. At 6'5 235lbs he's got the height but he's a little lean for a TE.

Ok, I had to go to the USC Trojans website to find this guy, he's not on ESPN's drafttracker at all...but USC's other TE is, David Ausberry. This guy must be a super deep sleeper pick if he's not even in the drafttracker database. At 6'5 235lbs he's got the height but he's a little lean for a TE.

he is a sleeper pick but word is that he's really helped himself this week. a good combine & workouts will only help him more.3rd round is probably to high for him but 5 -7 are more realistic

Very interested in watching Marvin Austin, he's a talented guy we could possibly pick up in a later round that could help fill our need at DT (assuming we don't address that need with the 1st overall pick).

he's another guy that seems to have helped himself, wouldn't shock me if we take two tackles in this draft

Depending on this game and the Senior Bowl, we may really think about trying to trade down. There may not be a lot of value in the top 10, but there's boat loads after the midfirst round. Especially due to players who have the makeup of a first rounder but have seen their stock fall due to reasons outside of football or injuries.

So if Tyrod Taylor drops to our comp pick do we pick him up? Harbaugh likes him. Reeves likes him. He can obviously run but they say he keeps his eyes down field looking for open recievers and uses his legs as a last option. Rather have him than Pike and Moore. Vet, Jimmy, Taylor.

I'm on the Tyrod Taylor wagon if he falls in the draft. Great agility and an amazon touch on the ball even when he's burning rubber.

Archived