• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Indiana Jones 4

Hotsauce

While it's a pretty bad movie, in some ways it is better than the second installment. Spielbergs wife was so annoying in that movie, and the plane crash/liferaft sequence was just as hokey as the boat/waterfall one in IV.

I really enjoyed the killer ant sequence and thought that Ford did a good job with the story and lines he'd been given. Nice to see Marion back as well.

You did know that you were watching an Indiana Jones film before you put in in the player didnt you? The same Indiana Jones that has seen hoodoo men pull the beating hearts out of men before he lowered them (still screaming) into a pit of lava. Who saw spirits issue forth from the Ark of the Covenant to destroy only those souls that were looking at it. And the guy who saw a man melted because he drank water from a gold goblet. You have seen the other movies in the series haven't you?

And BTW

That so called piece of sh*t made somewhere in the neighborhood of 780 million dollars on a 150 million dollar investment. Guess all of the rest of the world doesn't know a good movie from a bad one...

I <3 u.

it wasn't the worst film ever. Though far fetched, it at least told a story, had the good ole Indiana Jones humor. That's much more than can be said for Babylon AD. Worst movie with so much potiential that fell right on its ass. Though not as bad as Space Jam. See, there are worse movies =)

I don't have high expectations for movies now-a-days. I figure most of them will dazzle visually, but lack enough meat to be interesting.

This got me thinking, 10-20 years ago, when everything was new (i.e. graphics, story lines, etc) we did not have so many expectations. Maybe we expected too much?

All I am saying is that I feel like Ford, Spielberg, Lucas's best years are behind them, back when they were young and more creative (raw talent).

As for the people who did enjoy the movie, I am glad someone did....to each his own I guess...

Archived