• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DC Universe Online

Matt Moore

I actually considered getting it but I just can't pay full price for the game AND a monthly fee. I don't have the time to make it worth my investment, but I have heard some pretty good reviews on it. Its always shaky for MMO's other than Warcraft because you get into them and then they get shut down/stop being supported. I think I might just hold out till the Star Wars Old Republic MMO comes out.

I have and I have played the hell out of it since it came out, I have 6 characters running and I'm just chilling waiting on new content and the cap to be expanded.

Great MMOrpg and I can't wait for some new content.

I have the PS3 version, the controller works better for the games controls.

From what I heard, the Star Wars MMO is a giant cluster and most said it will probably fail. Hope they are wrong.

Also heard the new one in the works called "Rift" seems good.

I heard the same thing about Rift. I think a lot of people are looking forward to it.

Where did you hear that about The Old Republic? I stopped looking up new stuff about it a while back.

From what I heard, the Star Wars MMO is a giant cluster and most said it will probably fail. Hope they are wrong.

Yeah, I've heard that too.

BioWare is making a big mistake with the limited space interaction. From what I'm reading, space-based stuff will be like the first mission in Lego Star Wars Ep. 3. You have a set "path" that you follow and have to arcade your way through it. Everyone I've talked to who isn't a die-hard SW fan does a /yawn at that idea.

Edit - sorry for the thread de-rail.

Yeah, I've heard that too.

BioWare is making a big mistake with the limited space interaction. From what I'm reading, space-based stuff will be like the first mission in Lego Star Wars Ep. 3. You have a set "path" that you follow and have to arcade your way through it. Everyone I've talked to who isn't a die-hard SW fan does a /yawn at that idea.

Edit - sorry for the thread de-rail.

No, fug you.

Archived