• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Leland, NC

Darth Biscuit

I would seriously like to get out of Wilmington proper. When I moved here, I wasn't in the city limits. Gotta love that annexation. If it weren't for having to deal with the bridge crap everyday, I would consider moving more towards the Leland area.

is owner a generic term in that statement that could mean builder or lien holder? i wonder how feasible that would be and if I should even look into it.

The owner can be a builder or a person who bought the home. Most builders are not going to want to take on a house of any type in a transaction. They will usually tell you that they are in the selling biz, not the trading biz.

PM me about what you are trying to accomplish.

I would seriously like to get out of Wilmington proper. When I moved here, I wasn't in the city limits. Gotta love that annexation. If it weren't for having to deal with the bridge crap everyday, I would consider moving more towards the Leland area.

My parents live back behind UNCW and were annexed in some years ago. Now all the roads are torn up and the water and sewer prices have gone up.

Wilmington is one of the worst run cities in the state. Has been for quite some time.

Monkey Junction is where all the action is bitches.

I'm originally from the big city of Riegelwood... who knows where that is?

thanks fuzz.

MCP. i complain about the bridges everyday. most of the time to myself while driving. we need more lanes.

No problem.

As for the bridges, and lanes, it's just a really tough time to be building new and enlarging existing roads with the State being in such bad fiscal shape.

The North Loop on I 140 will help things greatly, but that is probably a couple of years from being finished.

No problem.

As for the bridges, and lanes, it's just a really tough time to be building new and enlarging existing roads with the State being in such bad fiscal shape.

The North Loop on I 140 will help things greatly, but that is probably a couple of years from being finished.

only a couple? i've heard 10. that and current school quality is why i'd like to leave leland.

I live in lovely Rocky Point. Close to shopping, but I can go to bed with my windows open.

Archived