• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Getting drunk

Brokenbad

I'm known to be a pretty epic drinker (and some could confirm that on here)but can count on one hand the number of beers I've had by myself in my life. I also can't remember the last time I have said, "man that was a rough day...I am going to need a beer to take the edge off."

To me drinking is a social thing and that is how I see pot usage in a positive light as well.

If you need pot to help you relax that could be an issue.

Yeah, because no one goes home and cracks a beer or lights up a cigarette. I am fine and dandy relaxed on my own. Weed just makes it that much better.

Hate hate hate hate hate

keep it comin.

Those are addictive substances...dont back yourself into that corner

I could fully function at work normally high all day every day if I wanted to without any consequences or side effects. I could go work out high, I could go to the grocery store (not recommended), I could do my taxes high, I could do pretty much anything you can think of high.

Yet, I choose to do them sober. Don't you think if I was addicted I wouldn't be able to do those things sober?

Is it bad that I like to get drunk every night now?

I never have hangovers, the worst that ever happens to me is that I get really thirsty.

\welcome to thee club

its a gift and a _______ . not to bragg, it takes about 1.5 liters of liqur to START my buzz. big $$$$$ for a rental

geez boo, i know your type. weed will cure ALL...... cancer, aids, heart diease etc.

i smoke mmmmmmmkay, but i dont go around preaching it in every thread.

maybe you should put thee pipe down, for a couple days......i dare you, cause i dont believe you can.

Maybe you should work on not typing like you have some sort of mental disease.

I don't see me going around preaching it in any thread? I wasn't the one who brought it up, chief. Reading comprehension usually helps in situations like this.

Not that its any of your business, but I have gone without it. I also quit smoking cigs about 6 months ago and only drink on Friday and Saturday.

I dont recall ever proclaiming that weed can cure cancer, aids, heart disease or whatever other sickness u wanna talk about. I can tell you that weed can help the side affects caused by the chemo which is used to help rid the body of these diseases, but Im sure you don't want to hear anything about using illegal substances to rid people of pain while they are drowning in debt from paying for all the pills and medications.

If quitting getting high is going to make me anything like your weird ass, Ill stick to the wacky tobaccky.

I could fully function at work normally high all day every day if I wanted to without any consequences or side effects. I could go work out high, I could go to the grocery store (not recommended), I could do my taxes high, I could do pretty much anything you can think of high.

Yet, I choose to do them sober. Don't you think if I was addicted I wouldn't be able to do those things sober?

That is called a functional addict and I wasn't going down that road. I was simply stating as it was brought up in this thread that self medicating is bad and it can be done with weed, booze, cigs, and food. Anything can be addictive.

Maybe you should work on not typing like you have some sort of mental disease.

I don't see me going around preaching it in any thread? I wasn't the one who brought it up, chief. Reading comprehension usually helps in situations like this.

Not that its any of your business, but I have gone without it. I also quit smoking cigs about 6 months ago and only drink on Friday and Saturday.

I dont recall ever proclaiming that weed can cure cancer, aids, heart disease or whatever other sickness u wanna talk about. I can tell you that weed can help the side affects caused by the chemo which is used to help rid the body of these diseases, but Im sure you don't want to hear anything about using illegal substances to rid people of pain while they are drowning in debt from paying for all the pills and medications.

If quitting getting high is going to make me anything like your weird ass, Ill stick to the wacky tobaccky.

/\ whats happens when you dont smoke weed, pot, green.......:co::P:)

That is called a functional addict and I wasn't going down that road. I was simply stating as it was brought up in this thread that self medicating is bad and it can be done with weed, booze, cigs, and food. Anything can be addictive.

Very true. Anything can be mentally addictive. Kinda like my addiction to Pez, now that's a serious problem.

Archived