• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Getting drunk

Brokenbad

I don't give a s.hit really.. I think that this is just a great thread for those MOrons who think alcohol is safe but weed should be illegal...

doesn't matter to me.. I just hope a lot of naive Americans realize weed should be legalized and if they need a smack in the face, that I'm here for them.. :)

You are self medicating and probably are dealing with bigger issues than just your drinking every night.

This. Using any substance every day is probably not a good thing. At the very least, it's gonna cost you a lot of money in the long run. 7x a $6 6-pack = $42 bucks a week, or $2,000 a year. Cut back to drinking a few times a week and you could buy yourself a 47" LCD at the end of the year.

You are self medicating and probably are dealing with bigger issues than just your drinking every night.

Pot is the same. It should be legalized. Smoking pot daily is just as bad as drinking daily.

Damn, and here I was just thinking I was trying to relax. Guess I have lots of issues that I need to address..

Archived