• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Rock comes back to the WWE

YoungPanthers89

My heyday was DX, the nWo, and Stone Cold... I used to love wrestling then... and even before when Ultimate Warrior was around... Junkyard Dog, etc...

We had to go to school once on a Saturday for a snow makeup day... I was pissed because I was going to miss that old wrestling cartoon... I was like 6... lol

My heyday was DX, the nWo, and Stone Cold... I used to love wrestling then... and even before when Ultimate Warrior was around... Junkyard Dog, etc...

We had to go to school once on a Saturday for a snow makeup day... I was pissed because I was going to miss that old wrestling cartoon... I was like 6... lol

Yeah when i was a little kid i followed the Dusty Rhodes/4 horseman feuds.

And of course the Road Warriors.

Awesome to see The Rock back. Vince tried hard to get Brock Lesnar back to fight the Undertaker but Dana White said Hell No! I really cant see Rock staying long since filming movies takes alot of time but I can see him doing pop ins from time to time. The Rock and Foley had some funny ass moments back in the day.

I was more of a DX, New Age Outlaws fan.

:lol: Rasslin N00bs.

I used to go to the fairgrounds as a kid with my G-Pa and watch the greats like Pepper Gomez, Freddie Blassie , Kenji Shibuya, "Ravishing" Rick Rude and even Ric Flair.

It was a different sport back then and they were nowhere near as entertaining as the modern rasslers but it was still violent and the blood was real....

Archived